One of my favorite things in the world is Fantasy Baseball. It adds a lot more depth to the baseball season and makes knowing baseball statistics a lot less trivial. (Well at least for me)
This year I'm in a 12 team league with people from my work and I'm looking to be the 2014 Fantasy Football and Fantasy Baseball league champion. I had the 5th pick in the draft and this is the team I came out with.
Position Players
Buster Posey C
Paul Goldschmidt 1B
Matt Carpenter 2B
Kyle Seager 3B
Everth Cabreera SS
Alexi Ramirez SS
Eric Hosmer 1B
Ryan Braun OF
Jusin Upton OF
Brandon Moss 1B/OF
Michael Cuddyer OF
Ben Revere OF
Adam Lind 1B/DH
Brian Dozier 2B
Matt Joyce OF/DH
Justin Smoak 1B
Pitchers
Koji Uehara RP
Alex Cobb SP
Jim Henderson RP
Casey Janssen RP
Clay Bucholz SP
R.A. Dickey SP
Jose Veras RP
Kyle Lohse SP
I don't really have a science or strategy when drafting a team I just go with players I like and are streaky.
I took Paul Goldschmidt first and I think that I may have been mistake since there is a lot of depth at 1B, but that kid knows how to hit and if here weren't in a Diamondback Uniform I would definitely a player shirt or jersey.
I might have made a mistake not drafting a backup catcher and hopefully I can unload one of the many 1B for someone decent.
For the most part though I just go with the flow and every year after I draft a team I feel like I drafted poorly but in the end I do pretty well.
No comments:
Post a Comment