Monday, March 3, 2014

A day in pictures

Today I took a picture during each hour of the day for a fun little post.


 8AM woke up and was ready to start the week.
 9AM Walked to class and didn't have a chance to get myself a morning coffee.
 10AM after a fun lecture in my entrepreneurship class I treated myself to a cinnamon rasin bagel and coffee.
 11AM finished up some stats homework before class.
 12PM 1 hour and 15 minute elementary statistics class.
 1PM Waiting to be seated for lunch at Japanese Kitchen
 2PM Seated and ready for a meal and show
 3PM with a full belly and teary eyes I watched Matt Smith's last episode as the Doctor.
4PM Not sure what to do with myself and feeling emotional I started Sherlock. It is fantastic!
 5PM Checked the mail and got this awesome Title Fight shirt today.
 6PM Went to go pick up Azario and Bri for a movie.
 7PM Studio Ghibli Never Disappoints.
 8PM watching dreams comes true.
9PM arrived home ready to unwind and relax and live another day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment