In no particular order here are my top 5 favorite things so far this summer.
1. TAKO BBQ and the Farmer's market every Tuesday.
Every Tuesday night so far instead of going to my managerial accounting class I'm able to go out eat some fantastic tacos or burritos and then check out the vendors at the local farmer's market with my friends.
2. Comics
I am fortunate to have been able to trade in reading textbooks and doing homework for word bubbles and art panels. My weekly pull lists have been stacking up and being able roll up my sleeves and dig into my "must read" pile has been awesome.
3. Friends
This semester I didn't have much time for friends except for the ones I saw at school. Now I'm able to see everyone and anyone who has time to just hang out.
4. MLB The Show 14
I love baseball and I love video games. And while my responsibility level is low I'm able to spend 1 or 2 hours after hanging out with my pals to unwind with Franchise Mode or Road to the Show.
5. Candy Hearts
I've been listening to this band for awhile, but their new song "I Miss You" more infectious than anything else I've listened to by them. Pop punk is alive and well. Their new album comes out next week and I cannot wait. My iTunes play count for this track is at 42 and that's just on my laptop. I listen to this song a lot on my desktop computer as well.
The summer school session begins June 23rd so who knows how much more free time I'll have, but the summer so far has not been disappointing and I haven't even been to punk rock shows, road trips, or beach visits.
What has your summer so far been like?




No comments:
Post a Comment