Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Weekend Recap: A June Wedding Edition

This weekend I was given the opportunity to witness my longtime friend Nathan Talbot celebrate his love for for his longtime girlfriend Sage.

I've known Nathan since my elementary school days and to me he is the epitome of person who is proud to be himself 100% of the time. I am fortunate to know him and I wish him and his brand new wife Sage all the best in life.

The best dudes.
 Nathan's face and his bride approached.
The swiftly moving down the aisle.

A real "awww" moment.
 No hesitation to kiss the bride.
 Sophi and Danny.
 Jadey and I cheesin'
 Mingling.
 Tom found something more adorable than him. He couldn't believe it.
 Photobooths are fun.
 Jadey and a lumberjack.
 Alan has no bad angle.
 Azario and Jadey are looking at all the hashtag'd pictures and Danny can't believe them.
 Most of friends don't drink so Tom couldn't let that champagne go to waste.
 And Jadey is against wasting champagne as well.

 Their first dance as a married couple.


Thanking friends and family for celebrating their love.

Growing up is lame, but I am definitely down for more moments like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment