Tuesday, February 18, 2014

No better time to start writing a new blog than right now

Hello everyone.

My name is Chris. If I were to have to describe myself in five words I would say, "Geeky. Quirky. Fun. Free. Turd." 

Yes, I did refer to myself as "Fun" how cliche.

Recently I have been feeling nostalgic about the time before Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter. A time when the thing on the internet to do was to write in an online journal via Xanga or Livejournal. A time I'm pretty sure a lot of people cringe at. I know I sure do.

I liked that time though. It was a time before selfies. A time where I could read some of the most honest, heartfelt, sincere journal entries about hopes, dreams, crushes, disappointments, regrets, and everything in between.

I'm not exactly sure what I'll write about and I'm not one for planning much so let's just see where this ride will take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment